Monday, June 05, 2006

Freedom from Christianity

Freedom from Christianity

Elvis Iverson
churchzone@minister.com
http://sim.thechurchzone.com
http://apostlesroundtable.thechurchzone.com

The “Great Exodus from Christianity” is beginning before our very eyes. It is time to leave this Churchianity, it is time to leave Christendom, and it is time to leave the religion in Christianity. It is now time for the Body of Christ be set free, and to be separate from the Religion in Christianity. It is now time for Apostolic Christianity to arise, it is now time for the Body of Christ to arise, and it is now time for the City Church to arise, and it is now time for the Kingdom of God to arise.

Christ never willed His Church to be a religion. The religion of Christianity is not the will of Christ. The Church is the priesthood of the Kingdom of God, The Church is the ambassador of the Kingdom of God, and the Church is the Bride of Christ of the Kingdom of God.

We have come to the beginning of the end of the religion of Christianity, and the beginning of a glorious Body of Christ, which is the Church. This is the beginning of the end of Churchianity, and the beginning of a community of Saints among the world. This is the beginning of the end of Christendom, and this is the beginning of the Apostolic Church. The Church is an Apostolic Church.

Therefore, I am leaving Christianity and it’s divisions of denominations. I am joining an untied Body of Christ, I am joining the untied groups in Christ of the Body of Christ, and I am joining the Body of Christ.

No more will I say what kind of Christian group am I! No more will I say which local Church I belong to! No more I will hold to pet doctrines that only give birth to more divisions. Instead, I will say that I am member of the Body of Christ; I will say that I am apart of one of the local churches in the Body of Christ; I will say that I am of the City Church, and I will say that I am a Citizen of the Kingdom of God!

Let the Revolution begin! The revolution has already begun! The days of reformation are at hand! The reformation has already begun! Speak the Truth in love with humility. Begin this revolution and reformation with your heart and mind first.

Copyright © 2005 S.I.M. All Rights Reserved

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home