Friday, July 07, 2006

Prisoners of Hope

Prisoners of Hope

Elvis Iverson
11/16/03
Zech. 9:12
http://sim.thechurchzone.com
churchzone@minister.com

I see and look upon many nations around the world. I see clouds of glory appearing over cities preparing for invasion. I see these clouds of glory they look like space ships hovering over these cities. I see mighty companies of angels all around these clouds of glory.

Then I see the Holy Spirit over me, and I am upon the Earth waiting to see what will happen, not what if. The Holy Spirit is hovering over the earth. I see such glory cover the world like a covering. This glory is like one big shield over the whole earth.

I see Jesus stand upon the waters and the nations of the World. I hear him roar like a lion, and out of his voice came seven thunders. I hear these seven voices upon the world and the church. The voice of the Lord is over every government and every nation on Earth. All life is under this voice. I see a mighty market place army great in number across many nations and cities. I see within this great army the Joseph Company then I see the marketplace apostles come forth from this mist and smoke from the glory that is upon and in this great army. In addition, I see marketplace prophets and intercessors standing next to the marketplace apostle. Then I see many kings in the Church arise in the entire world. I hear these words, “The Kings of Christ has come.” I see nations gathering under the King of Kings and I see God’s holy judgment come forth upon all the wicked nations. Making room for the Joseph Ministry. Then I see within the Church the voice of the Lord is powerful, signs, wonders, cities and nations taking come forth from the Church. “Power! Great Power I never seen anything like this before!” I see the voice of the Lord full of majesty open up the gates of revival in the church, and open the gates of heaven in the nations. Outpouring, outpouring over and over upon the church and the nations, and I see the voice of the Lord that break the ancient power of darkness the ruled over times and strongholds of darkness that were mighty in their power breaking and I see the freeing of many nations, many people groups. In addition, I see the voice of the Lord in the government of the Church. I see the voice of the Lord bringing order and unity to his body. I then see the voice of the Lord shake all religious and religion of this world and the church. Every time I hear the voice of the Lord it gets louder and louder. Moreover, I then hear the voice of the Lord bring forth and bring to pass many prophetic words and birth many works of the Spirit. That which took years will now take only a moment in time, prayers coming to pass in a moment of time. I feel such power coming upon his holy saints in the work of the Lord. It is time to abound in the work of the Lord!

Apart from that, I again see the Holy Spirit hovering over the World. I then since mercy, mercy, mercy, and mercy fill my heart and whole life. I then see rains of mercy coming upon the world. I hear these words from the Holy Spirit; “I will fill up your rivers, and I water your life and fill your churches, and I will fill my holy labors. I then see many water companies coming to save all the water for those nations where the rain has not yet come, and for other days to come.

I then see certain nations, and even cities with no rain from the Holy Spirit. I hear the saints in those nations cry out to the Lord, day and night, even I can’t help but cry. Then I hear the Lord say rest now I hear your prayers! Then God’s Holy Judgment comes upon those Nations, cities with no rain. The Lord says tell them don’t fear these mighty acts but see the open doors before you. Many will be save, and cities will open to the Lord. Nations will be giving over to the saints in those days.
I then see cities around the world set aside by his mercy and grace. I hear these words; no evil or harm will come upon these cities. These Cities became the H.Q. for the Joseph Company. Then I said to the Lord what is the names of these cities, he said they are cities called Goshen, and cities of refuge. Then I hear the Lord say, hear wisdom, “These cities will only become Goshen cities by the Joseph Company”.

Moreover, I was again looking upon the Nations with no rain from the Holy Spirit. I then saw mighty angels come forth carry bowls of judgments. One angel said to me, we are only allow to stop if we hear the words “I repent, or we repent” and if we hear the saints prayer for mercy for these cities. The Holy Spirit says, soon the Church will understand the judgments of the Lord, with this understanding our minds will be open more and we will be free more in the ways of the Lord.

Apart from that, I see another vision in this vision I see a land where a mighty nation is being build. I see within this nation mighty cities being build. What is this Nation? This Nation is the Apostolic Church! In addition, I see a land of wilderness, and I see many camps. I see the pillar of fire by day and a pillar of cloud of day. What is this? I hear these words, Church history! Moreover I then saw another land and in this land I saw many towers and buildings and prisons. This governemt, this nation, and this land are called Christendom.

I was now in the wilderness, among many camps. I see many groups fellowshipping with other groups. I see love and compassion. I see many altars being built to the Lord. Many praying. I see a lot of good leaders preaching and teaching. I see marked places on the ground. Beside, I see a group called the rescue, they had the anointing to release, for deliverance, protect, and recovering what has been lost. I since in there hearts heroism, I was so please to meet them. They said to me, come along with us. Where going back into the prisons, I since such love in there hearts that I could not say no. These are the new prison ministries in the body.

We went into land of religion, and many angels join us in this mission. We began to move very fast, for many arrows were flying at us. However, the saints back at the camp where they came from were faithful in prayer for us. I then see these angels protect us as we moved through this barren land. We came across many big churches, many big buildings. I could hear wind inside of them. I said to one of the rescues what is that wind? He said it is winds of doctrine of men and the trickery of men, in their cunning craftiness of deceitful plotting. I then see some prophets filled with holy fire preaching the signs of the end of Christendom. Then I see Apostles coming forth bringing forth reformation with such holy zeal. I see so many attacks but they keep on preaching. I see mass companies of people following them. I see mighty angels protecting those companies. As the companies grow the building fall down to ground. I see many rocks upon the land. I see many of those in companies look through those stones, finding the precious stones. I then see banks, many banks, and fill of money and then I see bands of saints and leaders attacking these banks. These banks look like strongholds of darkness. I see Apostles come with mighty weapons breaking the gates and opening the bank then saints came to gather the money into carts. I then hear one of these Apostles among those bands. These spirits of poverty come from this land to seal that saints money, now we can use it for the glory of God! Moreover, I see as we are moving along to the prisons, I see a golden shield covering a certain part of the land. I hear these words. This is unity and reconciliation among the churches. Within this shield I see such love! Nothing can attack or break this golden shield!

Now we were at the prisons. Most of this land is cover with prisons. These rescues have keys to open these doors. We went into one of these prisons, we can see many behind bars. I see many prophets, many pastors, and many ministers. We were lead to set some free of each. Then I saw many pastors, many leaders behind the bars being attack with confusion, and torment of the fear of man. Then I saw the spirit of Jezebel, it said I rule over these leaders. Then the Lord said I have giving my pastors and leaders power over you. Every time Jezebel says it rules, the Lord says His Pastors and Leaders have power over you. We then set some of those free. Then we went to the heart of this prison, and we seen those behind bars that were full of light and glory. They said we are already free; our call is to steadfast here for others. Then the Lord said these are the prisoners of hope, and I will restore double to them. We fellowship with them for a little while, There was such joy in knowing them. Then after a while we went on our ways. As we were about to leave this prison we seen a prophet, that is undercover, no one can’t see him walking around. He said I am called to seek, find, show and tell of these things, which the Lord says to me. He then said hear my wisdom, if a Christian remains, in prison too long they become servants of this land. They will be the ones who will attack the saints. We then fellowship with this wonderful prophet and we went on our way, then one of the rescuers said we must now gather those we have set free and take them back to our camps to heal them. They will become very useful for the Lord Now! As we were heading back to the camp, I could see massive battlefields and battles being warred.

Now I am in the land of the Apostolic Church. The Lord stands before me. He says these words. Reformation is coming to all the Church, Christianity, and Christendom. My holy fire of reformation will be a consuming fire and will consume the church, Christianity, and Christendom. Every thing that is not of my word, nature, will, or order will be done away with. All these things are useful for one thing to help keep the fire of reformation going. They are food for the fire; they will keep the burning going in order to give time to apostolic church. I will replace Christendom with the coming Kingdom Church. Christendom stands in way of the Kingdom Church. The Apostolic Church will birth the Kingdom Church. The Kingdom Church will rule over the whole Earth.

Hear wisdom now my people! Bring reformation, be apart of reformation, but at the same time seek unity and reconciliation with every one born of Spirit, and seek peace with those who name the name of Christ. Be humble and meek that you may inherit the earth.

I then saw a hiding place full of light and glory. I saw trees of life full of fruit and leaves. I then saw leaders whom I have not known before. They were resting, getting fit for what is coming. The Lord said these are revivalists that I am training and soon will be release. I then saw a mighty river flow from this holy place to the entire world. The Lord said this is the river of signs, wonders, miracles, healings, deliverance, and might deeds for my apostles, ministers and the church to drink of and walk in power. Then the Lord said these trees of life are for the healing of the Nations. The revivalists will eat of these trees and bring healing to the nations through revival.

Furthermore, The Lord says to his Apostles and revivalists get in shape for revival is coming to a nation near you!

Copyright © 2003 S.I.M. All Rights Reserved

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home