Sunday, July 09, 2006

Golden Shield of Unity

Golden Shield of Unity

Elvis Iverson
11/21/03
http://sim.thechurchzone.com
churchzone@minister.com

In our last time together we saw more of the land of the Apostolic Church, we shall the walls of fire around the land of the apostolic church. We met the believers and minister in the Apostolic Church, and we saw the center of the Apostolic Church.

An angel of the Lord stood before me, and he said let me show you the coming unity in the Church. I went with him, in same years in the future. I came upon a city where many Christian groups were coming into unity. I see them build a city church center, where there was prayer, prophetic, and worship almost all the time. Each of the churches move and they’re united some of their ministries together to work on a city level in compassion works and feeding the poor in addition, they had their evangelism connected and work together in being a witness to their city. The pastors no longer acted like they own the sheep, for they were no longer selfish ambition among them. They used the City church center for their common goals. Moreover, the churches got together to send missionary teams out from their churches; they worked together to support their united mission teams. I saw at the city church center that territorial apostles would minister almost most of the time. In addition, I saw the prophets in this city come together to share with one another every month. Then the angel of the Lord said, now come with me into five year in the future of this city church, and I behold that over 90% of the people in the city were born again. In addition, all seats of power had Christians seated in them. The crime rate down from 60% to 1% within a fire year period, and the drop out rate among the youth was 0% in city schools.

Now the angel of the Lord said now come with me, let me show you the Christians in this other nation. So I went up in air with him over the seas of water to this nation. I saw such persecution breakout in this nation against Christians however, the Holy Spirit moves upon leaders in a few Christian groups. These leaders began to meet and pray together. Their churches begun to work together. Other Christian groups joins in. They met together to pray for their nation and one another. In addition, they will help meet the needs of one another. Moreover, they open the door for ministers from other nations to come and minister to them in their united meetings. These Christians of many Christian groups keep on praying together and within three years revival broke out in their groups and cover the nation and touch the nations around them, that within nine years after that date their was no longer any persecution against Christians in that nation. About 80% become True Christians in that Nation.

Apart from that, again the angel of the Lord came to me, let me show you how God’s holy redemptive judgment will mobilize Christian groups to work together to help them lost in their cities. The angel of the Lord took me to another nation. I saw such evil among these people; they hate Christ, and were full of religion, but know no power, most Christians were ether lukewarm, religious or in sin, and loving it. There were only a few Christian groups that were on fire. However, only some of them could get along with each other. Well the day came the holy redemptive judgment come upon some major cities to point that this nation could not keep control. They called for the Joseph Company. Then I saw such love pour into these nations. To the point Christians begun to work together in this day of distress that unity came, and more, and more groups of Christians work together. I then saw a turning to God in their Churches and many of the lost turn to the Lord during those times.

Furthermore, the Angel of the Lord said now let me show you unity in its power. I then went to a city I saw Christian groups working together. I saw over them a golden shield that protected them from evil. The angel of the Lord said this is unity. I could feel the love among them, and the Holy Spirit moving among them. It was very wonderful to see this happening among Christian groups.

Copyright © 2003 S.I.M. All Rights Reserved

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home