Monday, July 10, 2006

Battlefields of Reformation

Battlefields of Reformation

Elvis Iverson
11/23/03
http://sim.thechurchzone.com
churchzone@minister.com

Praise the Lord! The last time we were together. We went into the future and saw the coming unity and power of unity. We saw how Christians will come into Unity. We saw the raise of the City Church. Now we are going to see the battlefields of Reformation.

The Lord stood before me, the heaven filled with his consuming fire. The sky turned into a terrible crystal. The fearful days are soon upon us. When the Body of Christ will fear God will one hand and other hand love God with all their soul and might. The Lord say to you, do you really wants reformation? Are you ready to bear the Wright of the reformation? Are you ready to endure the fire of the Living God? If the Church is going to fulfill their true destiny it must be put through the fire!

Then I saw the hand of Lord come across the land, and stood before me angels of dispensation, which each had a scroll in addition, each scroll, had a seal upon it. Then I saw the Lord stand before the great door of the Church!

Moreover, each scroll reveals God’s judgment upon the Church and it reveals each judgment in the Church history. The time has come to judge everything from the beginning to now, that I will be glorifying in the Church and the Earth and that I will do the works of competition.

In addition, the angels open the seals, with each seal being opened; the Apostolic Church grows and increases in size. As they were read, judgment and reformation came upon certain Christian groups. After they open and read each scroll the whole church, Christendom, and Christianity was in judgment and reformation times.

Then I saw apostles arise and apostolic governments, and apostolic coalition, Cities Churches, and the Local Church was change. It seems armies after armies, companies, after companies, bands, after bands rose up from Christendom. I then saw battlefields, after battlefields all over the world. I can see the smoke coming out of the battlefields and fill the sky.

I saw church after church fall in day’s times. Christian groups after Christian groups falling apart within a years. I then saw denominations after denominations fall apart like a deck of cards. I saw denominational churches break off and join themselves to apostolic governments. Many, many, many, many Churches breaking off joining apostolic governments. I saw the flow of money within denominations changes from hands of religious into the vest mission fields of earth.

I saw those Churches that are of the Body of Christ put through the tests, the fire of reformation. To make them pure, to make them holy, to bring his true order to the church. In addition, the Lord say, I will burn up every thing that is not of my nature, word, order, and will and that which is of my nature, word, order and will, be put through the fire of reformation.

The Lord says do you want reformation? Do you really want reformation? Are you ready to bear the Wright of reformation? Do you want to know my fear? Do you want to understand my fear? Do you want the revelation of my fear? In addition, I then see before me a door of fire, consuming fire! “The Lord says.” Open the door and enter in! Open the door and enter in! Open the door and enter in! I will only say this only a few times.

It took all my might and strength to even try to walk forward to this awesome door. Everything in my heart was open. Everything in my mind was open, my whole life pass before me. Everything I done wrong, every sin I committed pass before me. Moreover, the Lord said I am cleaning you, I have mercy on you, I give you grace, remember my blood. Your Father in heaven sees not your sins. I have paid for the remission of them all. Look not back any more, look not at your weakness, look not at your flesh, and only give me glory. The Lord took hold of my hand and said come we will go together through this awesome door.

I enter into this door. I could not longer stand up. I was flat upon my face. I cry out to God for the church, for the nations, for cities, for the lost, for my love ones. I since many was like me upon the ground. No one could walk, no one could stand. Only you could cry and prayer to the Lord. As we prayed and cried the fear of the Lord was birth in our hearts and our minds become pure before God. Moreover, at that time we could get on our knees but not yet we could not stand. We then saw such glory before us, and all around us. We begun to worship, pure, holy worship came forth from our hearts. It was as a river pouring forth from us. This river filled and watered the earth. This river enters into the nations, and cities. Moreover, we now had the strength to stand up on are two legs. As we stand before the nations, cities and world, we become flames of fire.

Apart from that, The Lord stood before me. Now I must show you the nations of the world. I then saw some nations not all of them at once. I saw before me angels covered with fire all around them. Carrying bowls of judgments to the nations. I saw cities humble in a day. I saw government fall in months. I saw nations come to the their knees in short times.

I saw the religious stand against those who obey God; I saw waves of persecutions come upon Christians in certain nations. However, there was certain degree of persecution almost in many nations. Then I saw the judgment of the Lord bowler before them. I saw thousands of hatreds of Christians die before the saints. As those who stand against his holy people hash times came upon those who do so. I then saw religious systems some so-called Christians and others fall at the hands of fearful God.

I saw within the church that after you passing of the 1900 the judgment upon the church got worse. Why is this you may ask? Greater light means greater judgment. However, the judgment on the church is reformation, it is merciful. The judgment upon the nations and the world was redemptive.

Beside, I saw the Joseph company come forth and aid those nations in there hard times ahead. Redemptive judgments come not to destiny a nation but to save it through these divine acts. The fundamentally purpose is redemption and restoration of the nations.

In addition, I seen in the Church those being prepared by Christ to be the revivalists, through tests, trials, hardships, much study of the Word, much hours in prayer, and hours of fitness to all make ready, for through reveal Christ will heal the nations.

The fire of the Holy Spirit will come upon a nation and then swept to other nations. The wind of the Holy Spirit will come to a nation and then swept to other nations. The water of the Holy Spirit will come to a nation then swept to other nations. The oil of the Holy Spirit will come to a nation and then swept to other nations. The Wine of the Holy Spirit will come to a nation and then swept to other nations. I will fill the earth with the fire, water, wind, oil and wine of the Holy Spirit.

Apart from that, I ask the Lord what about America? He looked into my eyes and said I will work a work in America to be example in the ways of nations to follow. What I will do in America is only a picture of what I will do in the whole world. I must set America right before me. I must set the Church of America right before me. I will turn America back to God. There will be massive repentance in my Church in America; there will be massive repentance within and throughout America. Just wait and see the work that I will do. I will get America right and prepare her and the Church in America help other Churches in other nations and to help those Nations.

Then I saw the heaven open up before me. I saw the Father upon his throne covered in light and glory. I then saw our Lord seating next to him, praying for us all. Come to throne of mercy, the Fathers throne. Come to the throne of grace, the Son of God’s throne. Come to your heart, the Holy Spirit’s throne, and the throne of love. By my love they will know that you are my people, that you love one another.

Be humble my leaders, my people in dealing with the religious or you will fall into the trap of pride. Pride is the heart of religious people. If you become prideful in dealing with them then what are you, just the same. Be meek, be teachable, be humble and seek unity and reconciliation with them, let them decide to be religious or not. Forgive them and love them. In addition, come into the reformation, this is the times of reformation of all things.

Furthermore, as the Lord was giving me this prophetic word, there stands a firming warrior angel protection me as the Lord give me this word for us. To God be all the glory and honor amen.

Copyright © 2003 S.I.M. All Rights Reserved

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home