Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Birth of the Kingdom Church

Birth of the Kingdom Church


Elvis Iverson
11/24/03
http://sim.thechurchzone.com
churchzone@minister.com


We have seen the Prisons of Christendom. We have seen the Land of the Apostolic Church. We have seen the Golden Shield of Unity, and we have seen the battlefields of the Reformation. Now we our going to see the birth of the Kingdom Church.

Now the sky filled with holy fire and smoke from the Glory Cloud. I see the sky filled with angels coming out of everywhere. I see around me angels standing. I feel the Holy Spirit swept upon the nations of the world. Then the Lord himself stood before me.

Do you really want reformation? Can you bear the Wright of the reformation? Are you ready and prepare for what the reformation will do? If my Church does not go through this holy reformation, she couldn’t fulfill her destiny. I am the Potter and my Church is the clay.

Apart from that, I saw a vision of the land of Israel. I saw Apostles, and prophet’s planting works of the Spirit throughout the nation of Israel. In addition, I saw the movements of Christians in the Middle East, and I saw the movements of Christians around Mediterranean Sea. I saw great numbers of people coming to know the Lord. I saw strongholds of righteousness being established through those lands. I saw revival and outpouring of the Spirit in those lands. Moreover, I saw two hands connect and came into covenant one was the hand of the Church and the other was the hand of Israel. Beside, I saw a heart full of love and passion within the Body of Christ for Israel.

Apart from that, I saw the groups that remain after the reformation. There was not just one group, but also many groups with an oneness and love between them. I begun to hear such holy and pure worship come out of those networks. The worship was so powerful, like nothing I never heard before. Hearing the sound of worship healed those who were sick. Those who were attack by demons were set free from the sound of worship. Heads of States and Nobles will come to hear the sound of worship. While they listen they receive visions, wisdom and guidance in how to lead their nations.

I then saw these holy angels come from heaven carrying seeds of the kingdom Church. I see them plant them into the grounds of the Apostolic Church throughout the World and in many Nations. I then hear a sound come from their camps. A prophetic sound of the Kingdom. I hear the Prophets give prophetic words about the Kingdom. I then see Apostles proclaiming the Kingdom of God to the Nations. I hear then the teachers teaching the word about the Kingdom. I hear the intercessors and the Body of Christ praying for the Kingdom.

Apart from that, I see angels come upon the nations. I see such revival among the nations. I see the revivalist and the Body of Christ in those nations. I see massive souls coming to the Lord daily in many nations, around the world. In every nation on the earth. It seems every day, the Lord adds to the Church in great massive numbers in every nation.

Moreover, I see the Apostolic Church pageant with the Kingdom Church. In addition, I saw the Apostolic Church consuming every church and every Christian group in the Body. I see the Apostolic Church consume the whole Church. I see then many celebrations through the Body of Christ. I then hear again such a sound of holy and pure worship, and I since such great peace upon the Church.

However, the day came the Apostolic Church give birth to the Kingdom Church. In addition, I saw the whole body of Christ mobilize into a might great army. I then saw the beginning of the epic battles of the ends times. Moreover, I then hear these words over and over; prepare for coming of the Lord, prepare for the coming of the Kingdom. Prepare for the coming of the kingdom age.

Furthermore, the smoke from the glory of God filled the earth. The Lord appeared from within the glory smoke. He said from this generation and this time I will lay the foundation for the end time church.

Copyright © 2003 S.I.M. All Rights Reserved

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home